Monday, February 1, 2010

Mishti's six month B'day celebrations











I wanna cut the cake on my own was what Mishtu was supposedly saying as she tried her best to wrest the knife from me and cut the cake by herself. Times flies, seems like yesterday when Mishtu was brought to us in the hospital room. I know it sounds all cliched and nostaligic especially when she has only celebrated her six months, but all new parents would agree I think...One thing's for sure, she'll be one helluva independent girl in whatever she does. Mishtu is such a sweetheart, especially when she gives that million dollar gummy grin.

3 comments:

  1. The blue-day theme for the birthday party has worked well. Guests / hosts everyonez dressed in Blue.
    Nice work.
    The cake looks yummy.
    . .
    ~ Missing the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god!!!! she is a big girl now :) hahaha...damn cute pics yaar...looks like u guys really enjoyed...good to see that...i esp love her dresses...sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cake looks sooo yummy :) mann kar raha hai kha jao gup karke

    ReplyDelete